Garage Door Opener Inspection
Garage Door Opener Inspection El Paso, TX
When was the last time you opted for garage door opener inspection in El Paso? Though garage door openers are used frequently, but we rarely give any attention to the maintenance of the same until it stops functioning. It is a wise decision to inspect and maintain the door openers regularly rather than wait for it to stop functioning completely. This is the reason why it is essential to hire the services of an expert.
Regular garage door opener inspection helps to increase its life span. The modern garage doors come with safety reverse features which should be inspected regularly. Improperly working automatic reverse mechanism of the garage door openers can lead to serious injuries and at times death.
At Garage Door Repair El Paso, we provide specialize in installing, repairing, replacing and garage door opener tune up to ensure that it functions smoothly. Our technicians have been well-trained to deal with any issue that may arise with your garage door opener including the reverse mechanism.
Under the federal law in the U.S., the garage door openers that have been manufactured after since 1993 must include a secondary safety reverse system like photoelectric eyes or an electric safety edge, which reverse upon any kind of contact.
During the process of garage door opener inspection, our professionals will check the safety reverses by the running the door up and down to note its movement. If they find any unusual noises or missing hardware, they will make the necessary repairs to ensure that it functions smoothly. In addition to this, some other things the technician will check are:
- The garage door extension springs and whether the cables are working smoothly.
- Installation of the safety cable that runs through the center of the springs. If there are any issues, the technician will replace the safety cables
- Inspect the extension cord wiring that enables in smooth functioning of the garage door
- Check whether the emergency release handle of the door is functioning smoothly. If there is any issue with the handle of the door, the technician will reset the same after testing.
Regular garage door opener parts inspection by a specialist will ensure that the door is updated with the latest safety features. This will not only increase the value of your property but will also keep your loved ones safe. It will also help you detect any problems that the garage door opener has beforehand to avoid any costly repairs in the future.
Why Choose Our Services?
- Well-trained professionals who inspect whether any additional work needs to be done for the smooth functioning of the openers
- 24/7 emergency service all throughout the year for the convenience of the customers
- 1-hour response time especially if you have an emergency
- Affordable price for top notch products and services
Contact us if you need to schedule an inspection program for you garage door opener and we will be there to help you out.